Privacy and Security
How secure is Zurchers credit card processing?
Here at Zurchers we understand the importance of your credit card and personal information. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
Zurchers adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions (Well above the 128-bit required). SSL encrypts all your personal data including your credit card numbers, personal data such as your name, address, etc.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Credit Card Security is very important to us. All of your credit card and account information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
* Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher
* Safari 1.0 or higher for Mac
Information Sharing: Credit card information is transmitted directly to the card processing center. Every one of our employees only have access to the last 4 digits of the card number. Personal information such as your name and address are only given on a need to know basis for shipping and customer service. following browsers support SSL software:
At Zurchers.com we take your privacy and security very seriously. Please contact us for any concerns or questions you may have.
We take pride in the fact that you can shop at Zurchers with confidence! Please call or email us with any questions you may have.