DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Zurchers Party and Wedding Store - DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Zurchers Party and Wedding Store. respects the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same.
To file a DMCA complaint with Zurchers Party and Wedding Store. you must send a hardcopy communication via certified mail to the following address:
Zurchers Party and Wedding Store
11479 S. State Street Unit A Draper, UT 84020
Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys' fees if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
1. The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of your communication.
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
3. The date you originally published or registered this work.
4. The date you discovered the infringement.
5. The url(s) furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
6. The action you believe Custom 2 should take to correct the problem.
7. The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
8. Your company name (if any), your legal name (printed), your mailing address, and your phone number.
9. Your signature, and the present date.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Custom 2, Zurchers Party and Wedding Store
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Zurchers Party and Wedding Store
Address of Designated Agent: 11479 S. State Street Unit A Draper, UT 84020: DMCA Office
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 866-987-2437
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: http://www.copyright.gov
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying the service providers referenced above that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including technical requests, reports of email abuse and third party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.
For more information or if you have any questions please call 1-866-987-2437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.