-The next holiday to celebrate with balloons is New Year’s Eve. These balloons are already selling in our stores from what we’ve seen in sales this month. Buy now online and schedule your pickup for closer to New Year’s Eve so you don’t miss out on these fun party supplies!
Happy New Year Roaring Twenties Mylar Bouquet
1. This Happy New Year Roaring Twenties Mylar Bouquet is the top selling favorite so far. You can’t go wrong with the gold, silver and black look. This bouquet even has a jumbo mylar balloon that is shaped as a champagne bottle. Celebrate this new year in style.
Happy New Year Star Cluster SuperShape Balloon
2. This Our next favorite to showcase is the Happy New Year Star Cluster SuperShape Mylar 30 inch. Build a bouquet with this centerpiece balloon with latex matching colors or single this one out on its own..
HAPPY NEW YEAR VINTAGE SATIN MYLAR BALLOON
3. We have this Vintage Happy New Year Satin Mylar 18 inch that pairs well with our matching latex balloons. We brought this balloon in this year so it’s fresh and new!
Happy New Year 2022 Gold and Silver Sparkle Balloon
4. Happy New Year 2022 Gold and Silver Sparkle Mylar 18 inch would be a great pop of sparkle to add to your party. Same classic colors of gold, silver and black but arranged in a fun way that really shines.
Happy New Year 2022 Star Cluster SuperShape Balloon
5. Our last balloon we’d like to showcase is this Happy New Year 2022 Star Cluster SuperShape Mylar 35 inch. This could be a stand alone balloon or paired with matching latex to add depth. Enter the new year with stars guiding your way.
New Year 2022 Balloon Backdrop kit
Just added this 2022 ballon Backdrop kit. The kit comes with everything you need to create this fun balloon backdrop. It includes over 250 balloons and measure approximately 6.25ft wide x 5.9ft tall when assembled
Even though it’s not close to New Year’s Eve, you can still purchase the New Year’s balloons now online and schedule your pickup/delivery date for closer to the New Year. It’s a good idea to get what we have in stock now before it sells out. What’s your favorite balloon from this entire page? Are you a Christmas fan or more of a New Year’s supporter? Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!