Skip to Main Content »

Shopping Cart (0 items)
Search Site


Zurchers Party & Wedding Supplies . . . Giving YOU More Reasons to Party!

Category Navigation:



What should I do if my package or product arrives damaged?

Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is in the care of UPS. If the package appears to have been damaged in shipping, UPS needs to be notified. Please file an official complaint on their website or call them 1-800-PICKUPS. They will process the paper work and send a UPS representative to asses the damaged package. Once that has been completed a reimbursement check will be issued to you from UPS. Zurchers has a strict policy to never ship out damaged goods. However, if the product arrives damaged we will do all we can to rectify the issue. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will personally handle the order.

Other Answers in the Category "Returns & Claims"