FIESTA FIESTA!!! A great way to learn about the Mexican culture and party like the best is to throw a Mexican Fiesta! Fiestas are known as the most colorful and exciting parties around so DO IT UP BIG! Here are some ideas‚Ä¶
- 3√ó5' flags
- 4√ó6" flags
- Decorate using the colors of the Mexican flag. Red, Green, and White.
CREPE PAPER STREAMERS
- Hang bright and colorful crepe paper streamers from banisters, doorways, chandeleirs, and the ceiling.
- Use red, white, and green crepe paper streamers if you‚Äôre sticking with the flag colors.
- chili pepper
- don‚Äôt forget a pinata bat and eye mask
- Use bright colors.
- Use Mexican flag colors‚Ä¶ red, green, white.
- Fiesta Fun
- Fiesta Stripe
- Fiesta Chili Peppers
SOLID COLORED TABLEWARE
- Use solid colored tableware to match the patterned tableware.
- Choose your favorite bright colored tableware to make your own color scheme.
- Use red, white and green solid colored tableware to match the Mexican flag.
ACCESSORIES FOR DECORATING
- chili pepper indoor\outdoor electric lights
- scene setters
- Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- chili pepper shaped votive candles
- fiesta shot glasses
- grass skirts
- chili pepper necklaces
- hair flowers