Time to celebrate BIG with your sweethearts for the Super Bowl!
With a favorite holiday for the ladies and the men, just one week apart, why not combine them for one huge celebration?! Now, I‚Äôm not saying don‚Äôt celebrate Valentine‚Äôs Day with your one and only when it comes around, but as far as your party‚Äôs concerned, you might as well make it a good one. The Superbowl is coming up on Sunday, February 7th, a perfect art and the Superbowl. There are plenty of women who like to watch the Superbowl, but some do not, so how ‚Äôbout planning some fun Valentine activities for the non-sports fans and/or children to do during the big game!
Make it a Super Sweetheart Sunday!
Superbowl decorations are always super fun, but can be even better with a few hearts scattered here and there. Confetti, heart cutouts, cupid cutouts, banners, there‚Äôs no end to the Valentine‚Äôs Day fun!
Some ideas for your football decorating‚Ä¶
- Use a festive green tablecover to resemble the grass on the football field or any solid colored tableware to show your team spirit.
- Make a football cake or cupcakes using Wilton cake supplies.
- Use a football shaped pinata as a centerpiece and for the kids to break to keep them entertained.
- Pick up some mylar balloons for your favorite team or latex balloons in your team colors.
- Use crepe paper streamers in your team colors.
- Don‚Äôt forget the bead necklaces in your favorite team colors and pom-poms to cheer them on!
For Your Valentine Favors
Here‚Äôs a simple little Valentine you can use for a party favor or to give out to the people you love.
|I like to use cello bags for my Valentines, but any organza or gift bag will do. Just choose some cute pink, red or Valentine candy to put inside! I used strawberry shortcake jelly bellies and pink cinnamon taffy. I placed some of each in my bag and tied it with a cute matching ribbon. Easy peasy, tasty and too cute for words!|