A few of my favorite things‚Ä¶ Balloons, balloons, balloons! Why? Cuz a party isn‚Äôt a party without the balloons. BUT, balloons aren‚Äôt JUST for parties. I like to give them as gifts, congratulations, get well wishes, thank yous, or just to brighten someone‚Äôs day. You can‚Äôt get more BRIGHT than a balloon bouquet.
DECORATE WITH BALLOONS
- Balloon arches
- Balloon bouquets‚Ä¶
- Centerpieces for weddings, birthdays, ANY event or just for fun!
- Tape or secure them to the ends of a stage
- Tape or secure a huge bouquet to the floor in an entry way
- Float them in a pool using just air.
Balloons can be elegant or fun but, one thing is always certain they are sure to brighten any occasion and everyone‚Äôs mood.
- arrival of a brand new baby tip: you can‚Äôt take latex balloons into the hospital, just mylar
- a new job or promotion
- childs birthday
- adult birthday
- Thank You
- Get Well
- You're Appreciated
- To Cheer You
BALLONS VS. FLOWERS
Why balloons are better (in my opinion of course)‚Ä¶
- NO water required.
- Balloons make a statement and show your personal style. You can‚Äôt miss a bouquet of balloons when trying to find the birthday party at a restaurant.
- Flowers usually wilt and die quickly but, mylar balloons, or latex balloons with hi float, can last much longer.
- Balloons are usually much less expensive.
- Balloons add much more color cuz they‚Äôre BIGGER!
- Balloons take up more space so it‚Äôs easier to get the look you want with less.